Don’t know if you can afford to retire, if you’ve saved enough, or have the foggiest idea of how much you can safely spend each year in retirement without worrying if you will run out of money? No worries!
Here is a simple, yet powerful, method that is helping people plan with added confidence for retirement without worrying if their lifetime savings will run out.
This may be just the solution you are looking for to retire with added confidence, knowing that you can afford the lifestyle you want to live in retirement, and avoid unnecessarily depriving yourself out of fear of going broke.
Even if thinking about investments makes your head spin. Even if you’ve had a bad experience with another advisor. Even if you’ve been burned in the markets and you never want to invest in a stock again.
Dear “Hopeful Retiree,”
You want to retire one day, right?
You’ve been to the retirement parties… you’ve seen your co-workers and colleagues leave work and enter the world of retirement.
And be honest… you’ve felt a little jealous, wishing it was your time.
But before you retire, there are some real questions that must be answered:
- When is the right time to retire?
- Do I have the right investments in my portfolio?
- Am I going to run out of money in retirement?
- Did I save enough?
- How much can I safely spend in retirement without fear of running out of money?
Maybe you’ve been putting off thinking about these specific questions because they seem so hard to answer. Perhaps you’ve even said,
“Yes, I know I need to see a financial advisor to help get specific answers to the important retirement questions that are haunting me.”
But… you haven’t yet.
I think I know what may be holding you back from seeing a financial advisor – and from having an independent, objective retirement income plan that can potentially help show you how to retire with the added confidence that you can afford the lifestyle you always dreamed retirement would be.
- Lack of time – we’re all busy…especially if we are working a full time job. “Urgent” issues always happen that keep us from planning for our future.
- Lack of knowledge – do you feel overwhelmed with endless questions? Many people planning their retirement do too. How much should I be saving each month? What type of investments should I own? Do I have enough retirement income sources? What about inflation?
- Lack of trust – you’d like to have a retirement plan, but maybe you just don’t know who to trust anymore.
The good news is I have an easy solution that can help overcome these problems.
Hi. I’m Christopher Hammond, founder of Retirement Planning Made Easy.
And the solution is The Retirement Confidence Roadmap™
And just like a map it helps lay out how to take you from where you are now to the retirement you’ve always wanted.
You no longer have to wonder if your finances are on track to meet your retirement.
The goal of The Roadmap is to give you the potential benefits of:
- No more stressing out over when you can retire
- No more worrying “Have I saved enough?”
- No more fretting over your portfolio
- No more second guessing, “Should I have bought that hot stock touted on investment TV?”
But even more important, you get a specific, step-by-step plan that can help give you the added confidence to retire when you want.
May I let you in on a little retirement secret?
The trick to retirement is not retiring… it is staying retired.
We’ve all known people that retired, only to go back to work a year or two later. And not because they wanted to go back to work… because they had to.
We’ve also known people that obviously could have retired earlier, but they lacked the assurance that their finances were in order to take them through retirement. And so they put off retirement for well beyond when they could have afforded to quit the 9-to-5.
Now there’s a better way to plan for retirement.
Here’s what you can get with a customized Retirement Confidence Roadmap™:
- Know if you have saved enough to retire and live the lifestyle that you’ve always wanted to live in retirement.
- Know if you are being “too miserly” by unnecessarily restricting your spending out of fear of running out of money.
- Know the exact dollar amount your portfolio must grow to to safely give yourself a 10% “pay raise.”
- Know the exact dollar amount your portfolio must stay above before it is wise to reduce your withdrawals.
- Get access to a “beyond easy” method of organizing your investments so you can access automatically updated values on all your assets in mere seconds.
- Know if your current portfolio of investments have the potential to give you the growth necessary to support your spending needs in retirement.
- Know for certain if your current portfolio of investments are needlessly exposing you to unnecessary risk of loss that could sabotage your retirement and cause you to regret ever retiring in the first place.
- Know the specific tweaks (if any) you can make to your portfolio to cut the “under-performers that are putting your savings at a higher risk of running out before your actual retirement years run out.
- Know if it even makes sense to purchase an annuity.
- If you are currently being pitched an annuity by another advisor, know for sure if that advisor is just blowing smoke your way trying to sell you on a dream and ultimately rip you off.
- If an annuity actually helps improve your retirement income plan, know how to choose the right one and how to stay away from the annuities that would do you more harm.
- Minimize your taxes by putting your investments in the right “location.” (I’m not talking about specific stocks, I’m talking about which types of investments are best put in IRA’s, Roth IRA’s, or regular old non-qualified accounts to help minimize your tax burden.) Too many investors over look this crucial piece of the puzzle and pay dearly for it.
- Have instant access to a monitoring system that watches your portfolio 24/7, like a watch dog, and alerts you automatically if your investments start to go down too much. I wish more investors had had this system in place back in 2008. Now you can.
“But Chris,” you may be saying. “Why would I want to pay for a plan when there are other advisors doing it for free?”
There is a 3-part answer to your question:
First, many advisors that are building plans for free are not actually building good quality plans that give you specific answers to:
- How much money can I safely spend without going broke?
- Is my portfolio invested in such a way that I can feel added confidence that I’ll have enough savings to live the life I want in retirement?
- Are my assets being structured in the most optimal way to save taxes?
Second, many advisors that offer “free” plans are really only showing you reasons why you should buy their product, such as an annuity or a mutual fund. Their “plans” often times are just glorified illustrations run by the company that is promoting a specific product. In short, they are not looking objectively at your financial situation and building a comprehensive retirement income solution. Poor planning may cost you dearly. These “free” plans can be the most expensive kind you ever get.
Third, you are the judge as to whether you find the Retirement Confidence Roadmap™ worth the money. If you see no value in it, then you get an immediate refund.
Here’s what you will get with The Retirement Confidence Roadmap™
The Roadmap is a simple, yet powerful, 4-step process that helps you understand not only your core values and goals for retirement, it also helps show you how to pursue those goals. These are the 4 Steps:
Step #1: The Values Clarification Call – In this step we discuss what is most important to you and what you want to achieve in retirement. We’ll take a look at your goals, current financial situation, opportunities, and challenges in meeting those goals. At the end of this step you will receive a document that clearly details your values, goals, opportunities and areas we should focus more attention on. This is like the big “You Are Here” red dot on the mall map that helps you find where you are going by first showing you where you are.
Step #2: The Financial Simplification Solution – This is where we set up your “Central Command Headquarters” for your investments. We use Blueleaf so you can sync and monitor all your investment accounts in one place to simplify your personal finances. No more logging in to 8 different websites to access your account values.
Step #3: The Confidence Booster Solution – In this step we deliver the actual financial plan to you. You will see multiple strategies designed for you. You choose the strategy that best aligns with your needs and goals. In other words, before you make any decisions, you get to choose the retirement plan you want. Seeing the retirement roadmap laid out in advance can give you the added confidence you need to make the best decision.
Step #4: The Implementation Review – One to three weeks after you receive the plan, we meet to answer any questions you may have about the plan. If you need further help implementing our recommendations, we will help you do so.
That’s a 4-Step process and when you sign up for The Retirement Confidence Roadmap™ you can get it for a
One-Time payment of $600.
Interested? Schedule a 30-minute free chat to see if the Roadmap is right for you.
The terms are simple and totally favorable to you.
Who is The Roadmap™ for?
The Retirement Confidence Roadmap™ is not for everyone. You could benefit from it if…
- You want the added confidence to know you won’t regret retiring in the first place.
- You want to have a plan in place so that you can retire and live the lifestyle you’ve always wanted in retirement.
- You want to do the best you can with the resources you have.
- You value a sound financial plan that takes into consideration your needs, goals, and values.
- You are willing to implement a plan that has been stress tested (and re-stress tested), because you will get no value from a plan if you do not put it into action.
- You are worried your investments are not aligned to meet with goals and risk tolerance, and may even be needlessly endangering your retirement savings.
- You are tired of wondering if your current investments, current saving habits, and current spending habits are putting you on the right path to retire comfortably.
- You are approaching retirement in the next 5-15 years and you want to objectively know if you are on the right track.
- You are “emotionally” ready to retire, but you aren’t quite sure you’re “financially” ready to retire. You want to test out different options to see if you can successfully retire without worrying about having to re-enter the workforce.
- You need to figure out what to do with your 401(k) when you retire, and you don’t want to make any mistakes with your nest egg that could jeopardize your ability to retire and afford the lifestyle you want.
- You are retired, but you want to make sure that your income will last the rest of your retirement. An objective testing of your situation can give you added peace of mind.
The Roadmap™ is not for you if…
- You are not worried about anything financial. You have everything 100% under control.
- You will not implement solutions that could make your financial situation better.
- You focus too much on factors that are outside of your control causing you to take no actions to improve your situation in areas that you can control.
- You think that the latest hot stock tip touted on investment TV shows constitutes real financial advice. The Roadmap will do you no good.
Imagine how The Roadmap™ could change your life?
By going through this simple, yet powerful process, how would that improve your life?
Have you been ready to retire for years now, but you are unsure that it’s safe to do so? The Roadmap could show you when you can retire with a plan in place to not run out of income in retirement.
What about other causes that you are passionate about? Causes that you would like to volunteer for after you retire. If only you knew you could financially afford to retire and focus on bigger things that are more important.
The Roadmap can help with that too.
What about all the time you may spend checking your smart phone to see how your investments are doing in the ups and downs of the market? What if you weren’t worried about the markets so much because you had a plan in place to see you through retirement?
Imagine how much mental capacity that would free up, allowing you to focus more attention on the activities you are passionate about. Or imagine how much more time you could spend with family, friends, and those that mean the most to you because you have a plan for your retirement?
Click here to schedule a 30-minute free chat to see if The Roadmap is right for you.
Take advantage of this opportunity, and gain the confidence that comes with knowing you have a plan in place for your retirement.