At Hammond Wealth Advisory we focus on designing portfolios to help retirees, and those nearing retirement, to do the following:
Generate increasing income guaranteed for the rest of their life
Help preserve and potentially grow their money
Provide liquidity for emergencies
… and to do all 3 of these at the same.
Our service helps answer the following questions:
- “Have I saved enough to retire?”
- “Will my money last the rest of my life?”
- “Can I reach my needed level of income in retirement?
- “How long can my portfolio sustain me in retirement?”
- “What age should I retire?”
- “Are there any improvements I can make to my current financial situation?”
- “What type of inheritance will I be able to leave to my heirs?”
- “What do I do about healthcare insurance in retirement?”
How can I learn More?
You are invited to schedule a no-cost, complimentary 20-minute introductory call with Chris Hammond (yes it is actually Chris you will be talking to, not someone else). You can ask him about the questions you may have about your retirement and decide if our retirement planning services would be right for you.
Nothing is offered for sale in this meeting.
During the call we will help answer your questions about your retirement (or future retirement if you’re still working). And we can discuss how Chris and his team might best be able to serve you.
At the end of the call, you will have one simple decision to make:
- Does it make sense for Chris to create a free one page retirement plan for me?
After you have your retirement plan in hand, you only have one additional decision to make:
- Should I implement this plan myself?
- Should I hire a different advisor to implement this plan?
- Should I hire Chris?
Looking forward to your call,
– Chris Hammond
Schedule A Call: